Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gunde Jhallumandi nearing completion


Gunde Jhallumandi nearing completion

The shooting of Gunde Jhallumandi, directed by Madan, presented by Paruchuri Kireeti and produced by Paruchuri Sivarama Prasad under United Movies banner, starring Udaykiran and Aditi Sarma, is almost complete.

Producer Sivarama says, “I happened to meet Madan after watching his films Aa Naluguru and Pellaina Kothalo. And when he narrated this story, I was very impressed. We launched the film on December 3rd and have so far completed 95 per cent of the shooting. It is a college love story, with a good scope for music too.”

Madan says, “Unlike my earlier films, there is no underlying message in this movie. It is basically a beautiful love story that touches the hearts of audiences. The characters in the film reflect the innocence in almost everyone.”

Music director Keeravani says, “Though I have given tunes to around 200 films, there are only some 25 films whose music I carry with me to listen to again. The songs in this film are in this list. For the first time, I have scored music for Udaykiran's film. I have prepared tunes keeping his image in mind.”

Udaykiran says, “After a long time, I am playing the part of a college student. I am sure that the film and my character will win the hearts of audiences.”

Ajay, Ahuti Prasad, Venumadhav, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Surekha Vani and Madhumani are in the cast. Lyrics are penned by Sivashakti Datta and Chaitanya Prasad, camera is by Prabhakar Reddy J., art is by Nagendra Prasad and story, screenplay, dialogues are by Madan.

Click here to view:

Uday Kiran's Photo Gallery

Gunde Jhallumandi movie stills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers