Friday, May 23, 2008

Hansika loves to entertainment

Having made a great impression already with Desamuduru, Hansika is hopeful of making it two in a row with Kantri. "I have great expectations from the film. It is an action-packed love story that has been shot in some of the most pristine locations in South Africa. I am sure the film will strike the right chord with the audience," says Hansika. When asked about her experience of working with NTR, the actress is all praise for her co-star. "He is such a powerhouse of an actor, a thorough professional and a gentleman. It was a pleasure to work with him. He's done a fabulous job in the film," she shares.
"When I am not tied up with work I love nothing more than going to college and catching up with friends. I have a normal life otherwise, but I love the show business. I love to entertain people, and am enjoying every moment of it," she declares. Given a choice what would she prefer to do, Hindi films or regional films? "As an actress all I am concerned about is the script and my role, and it really does not matter which language the film is made in because a good film will always be a good film no matter what language it is made in. But Tollywood will always be close to my heart as I made my debut here and would love to come back to work here again," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers